Be sure to fan, pin, favorite or follow me for more DIY's and get exclusive access to my upcoming new tutorials.
- 24 inch x 24 inch 1/2 MDF Board
- 2 cups of flat finish or matte latex paint in your choice of color
- Additional latex or craft paint for decorative stripes and accents
- 4 tablespoons of un-sanded tile grout
- 8 oz. of Dark Brown craft paint
- Mixing Container
- Disposable small roller/tray kit
- Paint brush
- Masking tape
- Optional spray adhesive
- One 80 or rough grit sanding sponge or sheet paper
- One 150 or fine grit sanding sponge or sheet paper
- Sawtooth hanger or picture frame hanging wire kit
- Jig Saw with Smooth finish blade
- Protective Goggles
This craft requires the use of power tools. Please read and observe the safety instructions provided with your tool. Always wear safety gear.
1. Determine your color palette and accent designs for the jersey. Remember that chalk is only available in lighter colors so your jersey should be a darker color. The jersey can be tailored to your favorite sport by changing the accents, stripes or details. Utilizing stencils you could also add text or numbers.