AARON'S FABRIC DESIGNS ARE AVAILABLE FROM:
MY LATEST INTRODUCTION - BASEBALL BACK THEN
The Baseball Back Then fabric collection has 29 designs perfect for loveys, blankets, bedding, home decor, apparel and gifts. The patterns are available in a wide array of fabrics and finished goods.
What is spoonflower?
- How does Spoonflower work? Spoonflower is a print on demand fabric manufacturer. Instead of warehousing millions of rolls of fabric, they print however much the customers need.
- What kinds of fabric do they have? They have a wider array from soft silky garment blends to textural home dec and popular fabrics for quilts, pillows, blankets and more. You can check out their offerings here.
- Ordering is a bit confusing, can you help? Sure, here's how it works.
- Familiarize yourself with the types of fabrics they offer and what you might need for your project. Then cruise the site and use the search system to find the fabric design you're interested in. Click on the thumbnail and you'll be taken to that items design page. Then use the fabric type selector to determine the kind of fabric you want to order. Choose it from the drawdown.
- Select the size of fabric you need. You can order swatches that are 8 x 8", fat quarters and running yards. You choose the size you need from the drawdown selector. Notice that the image of fabric changes every time you select a new size. That gives you an example of the scale of the print compared to a ruler. It's very helpful.
- Now you choose the quantity. If you order 2 or more, that's what you'll get. 2+ swatches, 2+ fat quarters or 2+ yards
- Once you completed the steps hit "add to cart". Now you are free to browse through other fabrics.
- Checkout. I've simplified their site a bit in my explanation, once you familiarize yourself with it, it has a lot of nice features. You can fill a yard with multiple fabric choices from different artists, you can purchase pre-made finish goods, or if you're ambitious even create your own fabric.
- Do you sell the fabric? No, not at this time. My studio is filled with woodworking, paint and other messy projects, the last thing I would be good at is keeping fabric pristine. But, if you're having trouble ordering or have questions I'm happy to walk you through it or even place an order for you at no additional charge.
- Can I use your fabric to make things for sale? Yes, you can, as long as you only use purchased fabric. You may not use the art/pattern by scanning or reproducing it in any other way. As the copyright holder and artist, I do ask that you please credit me for the design where appropriate. I'm open to discussion about promotion, purchasing finished goods and collaboration, so please do reach out.
- Do you license the fabric patterns? Yes, that is possible. Feel free to contact me to discuss it.