Stumptown Portland Oregon Felt Pennant
- In the 1800's Portland was nicknamed Stumptown because it was littered with "more stumps than trees", as a response to the huge unchecked logging of Doug Fir trees.
- LIMITED QUANTITIES STUDIO EXCLUSIVE AND ORIGINAL ©Embellishmentsstudio
- Precision cut and assembled in our Portland, Oregon studio.
- 17" x 6" Pennant with four 4" tie tails.
- 100% Polyester Felt
- Studio made heather gray felt banner featuring Stumptown in heather off-white felt.
- From the Portland Shop by Aaron Christensen
- © Aaron Christensen
- For custom pennants visit: Custom Felt Pennants